- An explanation indecent without good example.
- Your example should work, not just to explain.
- You have to not trust even to yourself. All that done should be checked.
- What is difficult to understand, unlikely to be used.
- Yuck into joy!
- Hold out!
- First of all, your program should work. Optimisation – then.
- Code repeatition – a pledge of troubles.
- Do not trust anyone. All entrances should be to verified!
- Diagnostics should always to say: what, where, when.
- Explanation – silver, by default – gold.
- Do not change a working program without a very serious reason.
- Work to shove on user – is like stealing.